Ludovika Collegium aims to build a student community that recognises the internal challenges and position of Hungary in the international arena in a complex way, where the students are committed to serving our homeland and able to shape the country’s future responsibly.
The programme educates and prepares future leaders for public administration by giving high-quality study and up-to-date managerial trainings. It builds a network of professional contacts and provides mentoring according to the individual career profiles to be able to tackle the main challenges and tasks of public administration.
BY THE END OF THE SIX-SEMESTER PROGRAM AT LC, EACH STUDENT HAS:
• successfully completed at least two professional projects as teamleaders
• gained foreign experience
• gained a significant amount of knowledge in their area of interest with the support of their mentor
• become fluent in English
• developed excellent communication and presentation skills
• increased their complex problem-solving skills
• developed sufficient self-awareness to stand their ground as leaders, and autonomous intellectuals
• a high work capacity